COVID 19 RESOURCEs
Have a computer but need Internet Service? See the following link:
REQUEST A REMOTE LEARNING DEVICE
Starting March 23, the DOE will begin distributing 300,000 internet-connected iPads to students that need them via FedEx. Families that need electronic devices should submit the request here:
Families can also call 718-935-5100 and select option 5 for to complete the survey over the phone. They will be prioritizing students in temporary housing and the neediest families. Delivery will be done in waves over the next several weeks.
IMPORTANT - Address, Cell Phone or Email must be accurate. They will be contacting parents via text or email.
Frequently asked questions
Q. What is the Student Device Agreement?
Student Device Agreement - will need to be accepted when submitting the Remote Learning Device Request
Q. How do students get started with their iPad?
Q. How do we troubleshoot DOE iPads?
Q. How do we use the iPads?
- Infoline: 718-557-1399
- Adult Protective Services: 212-630-1853
- Child Support Helpline: 888-208-4485
- Domestic Violence & Emergency Intervention: 800-621-4673
- Emergency Food Assistance: 866-888-8777
- HIV/AIDS Services Administration: 212-971-0626
- Report Welfare Fraud: 718-722-8001